What to Bring
1. Digital Camera - Digital camera's have
advanced over the last couple of years. They are now a very good and
common tool used for ghost hunting. They also now work with infrared
2. Extra Batteries - Never know when you will need batteries.
3. Flashlight - Flashlights are a necessity. They will help you
move around in the dark efficiently.
4. First Aid Kit - Just in case of an
emergency you may need something from your kit.
5. Cell phone - You may need a
cell phone in case of an emergency also. They may also be a good
communication tool if you have a large area to cover. (They do mess with audio,
so make sure you keep them away when doing EVP's.)
6. Watch - you
will need to know the current time.
7. Walkie Talkies -
if you split up you can contact eachother.
8. Notebook with Pens or Pencils - These will be used for filling out your
investigation logs. You will want to mark down all times and events that
may occur on your investigation
9. Video camera with Night shot or infrared
capabilities - A great tool for capturing the paranormal.
Voice recorder or Audio recording device - used for recording EVP's
detector - Electric-Magnetic Fields are a sign of the paranormal. This
tool will help you find EMF fluctuations on your investigation.
Thermometer or Thermal Gun - Changing temperature and Cold spots are also a sign
of paranormal activity.